PrimeTerminal is FactSet Digital Solutions' customizable financial terminal. It can be tailored specifically for investment, advisory- and sales processes in private banking, commercial banking and asset management.
Because the data can be permissioned and billed by the individual user, PrimeTerminal allows for flexible and targeted usage.
PrimeTerminal offers the complete range of FactSet Digital Solutions' content universe. The user may tailor his user interface according to his individual information requirements and workflows.
The PrimeTerminal content universe contains:
- Global coverage of streaming price data
- Global coverage of history and times & sales data (10 years of daily history, 10 days of tick history, 10 days of times & sales)
- Global coverage of indices, index constituents and benchmarks
- Comprehensive contributed data
- Market moving news (1 year archive, 1 local Dow Jones Newswires news package is bundled)
- Comprehensive reference data
- Indepth fundamental- and research data such as company reports, consensus estimates or analyst recommendations
- Performance, outperformance and risk analysis figures in comparision to benchmarks at users choice
- Calendar data and corporate actions data such as dividends
- Economic indicator data
Client proprietary content such as in-house research can be seamlessly integrated for a one-stop solution. PrimeTerminal can also be linked to in-house applications like content management or customer relationship management systems.
Sophisticated Tools and Screens
To facilitate the handling of breadth and depth of market information, PrimeTerminal offers sophisticated tools and screens
- Powerful free text searching and indepth criteria search capabilities
- Intelligent context sensitive menus
- Cross asset financial analytics and scenario analysis
- Sophisticated technical and chart analysis tools
- Predefined market screens
- Market statistics and ranking
- Alerting tools
Individual User Interface
To create an individual user interface, market overviews and reports, PrimeTerminal offers
and fundamental and research data clips appropriate to the displayed content.
- Arbitrage Views
- Performance Charts
- Times & Sales
- Order books and Total Views
- Yield Curves
Streaming and historic data may be exported and integrated into Microsoft ® Office Excel for further analysis via DDE or XLPort.
Individual screens can be saved and shared among users. PrimeTerminal is fully customizable in terms of dynamic adaption to content requirements, application behaviour, fonts, colours and offers multi language support.